Party Perfect Blog- My party was featured! + More Party Themes!!

She features so many fun party ideas!

Sock Monkey Party

Elephant First Birthday Party

Tiny Two Birthday

Sophia’s birthday isn’t until august…
but i love looking at all these great ideas!
good thing i love parties (and babies..hehe)….i’ll be throwing a party at the beginning AND at the end of August every year for my girls! :) I’m still in shock that i’m gonna have another girl.. so excited!!!
how stinkin cute is that tiny two party?? and if my girls like elephants as much as i did when i was little we might have to do that elephant party down the road..pink elephants perhaps?! ;)

Ok i need to stop thinking about sophia turning 2 because i’m already emotional as it is! haha..

ps.
these were taken around this time last year…..sniff sniff. she was immobile at that time haha…ohh how i miss those days (sometimes). especially when she runs away with a crayon in her hand ready to destroy something….usually a wall right before we have someone come to look at the house. haha.

Photobucket

here’s my girl now..she cracks us up.

7 Comments on Party Perfect Blog- My party was featured! + More Party Themes!!

1. carissa @ lowercase letters
    March 26, 2010 at 12:06 am (4 years ago)

what a fun site! so many fabulous ideas. love them. oh wow… i’m a bit envious… your girls will be 24 mos apart. my guy and gal will be 15 mo apart – i’m nervous! it will be beautiful chaos at the graham household for awhile! : )

2. Mara
    March 26, 2010 at 12:58 pm (4 years ago)

aw I love these party ideas! They’re so cute. And I love the pictures with you and your little one. She’s so adorable. Can’t wait to see more :)

3. jenn
    March 26, 2010 at 3:01 pm (4 years ago)

love love the party ideas :o)

i need some ideas for my youngest turning 2 next month :(

time is flying by!!!!

4. ashlina
    March 26, 2010 at 5:18 pm (4 years ago)

cute cute cute! i am so proud of you. you are really making a statement out there in the blog world. i love watching your beautiful blog grow! you are doing some great things…i am so inspired by you sweetie. you are like one of my very first blog friends and i love you for that….
    hope you have a great weekend…XOXO

5. Beth Priest
    March 26, 2010 at 9:55 pm (4 years ago)

such fun party ideas! way cute videos! where does she get that curly hair from???

6. ...::Mrs. Southern Bride::...
    March 27, 2010 at 2:23 am (4 years ago)

oh my goodness those sock monkey cupcakes are beyond adorable!! how fun is that!

and those pics are precious. :)

7. Tracey @ My House of Giggles
    March 27, 2010 at 6:54 pm (4 years ago)

Natalie…Congrats on being featured on Party Perfect!! Don’t you just love looking at party ideas? :) Thanks so much for featuring my little sock monkey party!! I cannot believe my little monkey is now turning 3 next month!! Stay tuned for a “rocket party” haha…..his request.

Your little daughter is so so adorable! They grow so fast don’t they? I get all sad just thinking about it. Of course it’s a *good* thing…but still…..snif