My Life Lately…

My Life Lately.
1. baby snuggles and paper crafting.

2. catching up on doing the dishes and laundry that i was avoiding.

3. blogging and working up party printable orders for clients.

4. hiding out in the mall play land waiting for a crazy hail storm to pass.

5. sophia is fascinated with ice cubes right now..
i’m just waiting to walk into the kitchen one day and see her
 chubby little finger pressing the fridge ice dispenser with the floor covered..
it’s inevitable.

6. i remember myself being much more patient when i had just 1 baby…haha.
they say having children causes your heart to grow. this week i’ve been experiencing growing PAINS. tough couple days with whiney/not wanting to sleep babies..but we get through those times and are lucky to have “wow i am awesome at parenting/this isn’t too bad” moments to help us not have complete melt downs. :) although melt downs do happen.

7. Been busy creating new Patterns & Printables for my
etsy shop: Pretty Paperie Printables.
I’ll be showcasing them in the Baby Shower i’m throwing for 3 girlfriends of mine!
More party details to come.

8. I’ll be putting together all the fun budget friendly tutorials for the baby shower i’m throwing so you can create the same details yourself!

Hope you are having a wonderful thursday!
I can’t wait to share with you more of the Baby Shower Party planning.
loving it.
not loving the burning my finger with the hot glue gun
because i obviously can’t watch american idol and hot glue at the same time.
just not that skilled.

9 Comments on My Life Lately…

1. Klare Family
    March 24, 2011 at 1:37 pm (3 years ago)

you are so sweet nat!
    and your girls are just adorable! :) wishing you the best!
    <3 luci

2. Colleen Renwick
    March 24, 2011 at 1:47 pm (3 years ago)

Love this! I just made the decision to not go back to work after this school year ends and I’m excited, yet really nervous about staying home (for my sanity). It’s so great that you have projects to work on to give you something other that baby land. I’m still really scared about the idea of a second though!! LOL

3. Candace
    March 24, 2011 at 1:57 pm (3 years ago)

Can’t wait to see baby shower tutorials – I’m planning one for June myself!

As far as mommy meltdowns are concerned…yeah, me too.

4. Marjorie
    March 24, 2011 at 2:19 pm (3 years ago)

Cute pics! I definitely have those tough days with both kids. It requires MUCH more patience the second time around, I’m already worried about third time around (we’re expecting #3 in October).

5. Sarah
    March 24, 2011 at 3:40 pm (3 years ago)

Sounds super busy but also like a lot of fun. I am interested to see your tips for party planning on a budget. Great pics!

6. Evelien
    March 24, 2011 at 6:38 pm (3 years ago)

the girls are sooo cute :)

7. Krista
    March 25, 2011 at 10:06 am (3 years ago)

Can’t wait to see the baby shower details!