FREE “Be Mine!” Garland Printables! – My Valentine’s Day Collection

I love making printables! I had some past clients(who purchased the Christmas ones) requesting some for Valentine’s Day so I made up a whole batch of cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bag Tags! I think a variety of these put out would be so cute for a Valentine’s Day Party..
everyone could choose what they like!

FREE “Be Mine!” Mini-Garland & “Be Mine!” Banner Printables.

Sophia LOVED helping me put these together..
making trail mix and putting each and every chocolate..

very slowly…into the ziploc snack bags. ;)

I love the idea of using goldfish for Valentine’s you are giving to little ones.
My Sienna is going to turn into a goldfish.

I thought I would create a sweet
Valentine’s Day Banner for my girls..
(and share it for free on my blog! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE)
We strung it up inside the girls’ closet..”reading nook” (There is usually a little sofa in there)
When we first moved in I painted their room pink.(ballet slipper from Martha Stewart)
I hung up my favorite light from ikea..sweet little chandelier ($50)
and Put up some sheer Ikea curtains in the inside ($4.99 for the pair)
At first sophia’s big girl bed went there..(it fit just perfect)..
but then we moved her to her own room and put a little sofa in there for reading.
But this day their ikea table was put in there and it became a little party nook!
I used 1 pack of Cake Doilies (multi size pack by Wilton- 2.99) and some thread to add a pretty backdrop! I thought it looked very anthropology..you could go crazy with those and make a gorgeous dessert table backdrop!
Also included in the FREE DOWNLOAD is this mini cake garland!
Just cut out.. fold over/snip ends.. fold over ribbon and connect sides with tape..
string up on sticks/straws or chop sticks like I did. ;)
The girls were THRILLED with it!!
The mini shoot ended with sophia being a mini me..
and arranging her dolly for a photo op. ;)

Hope you are feeling inspired to
get crafty this Valentine’s Day!
Make your Valentines extra special this year and
put together some sweet treats like these for your sweeties.
Have the kiddos help! Click here to check out my shop.
Let me know if you like and use the Banner! :)

11 Comments on FREE “Be Mine!” Garland Printables! – My Valentine’s Day Collection

1. Lane
    January 17, 2012 at 4:31 pm (3 years ago)

Happy birthday!!! Thanks for the free printable! :)

2. Anna of IHOD
    January 17, 2012 at 5:05 pm (3 years ago)

Absolutely adorable natalie!! LOVE these and your mini party for the girls!!
    Hope you are spoiled today and this week! Happy birthday!

3. CBH
    January 18, 2012 at 9:34 am (3 years ago)

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

4. Paula Parrish
    January 18, 2012 at 10:47 am (3 years ago)

Happy Birthday to you Natalie. Have a amazing day. Your girl’s reading nook is super cute, love the look.
    Smiles, Paula

5. Jamie
    January 18, 2012 at 4:52 pm (3 years ago)

Hope you have a fantastic birthday! Thanks for the valentine’s goodies!

6. The Geeks Wife
    January 3, 2013 at 6:20 am (2 years ago)

Hi there,
    I was wondering what you recommend printing these items out on? Regular printer paper or something thicker like card stock?

7. LYB Assoc.
    January 7, 2013 at 12:53 pm (2 years ago)

This is one of the cutest toy rooms I have ever seen! I visited your site to share your Valentine’s Day printable on my own site but then the toy room completely distracted me from why I visited your site in the first place. Do you sell those little fabric food items? Please let me know I would love to purchase some. Littleyellowbarn@gmail.com

8. Raiza
    January 23, 2013 at 10:45 pm (1 year ago)

I love your blod and social media pages! You’re blog is my favorite!!! Thank you for the free printable! I can’t wait to use it on my baby Sophie’s photo shoot. I’ll try to share it on your FB.

9. Kris
    January 28, 2013 at 6:12 pm (1 year ago)

These are so cute! What a fun idea to do for Valentine’s Day!

10. s tha
    February 2, 2013 at 6:17 pm (1 year ago)

I cannot seem to download the tags for the bags.

February 13, 2013 at 7:28 pm (1 year ago)

hi! your idea is so beautilful… but can you tell me how to download the bag tags please! thank you!:)