Final Baby Book Page & Bump Collage!

Excited that Micah’s Baby Book is complete!
Each week (more or less) I documented my pregnancy with my
growing bump and a note to baby.
I plan on compiling all my graphics and ordering a photo book!
BLANQI Mama
I took some photos the
other day while the girls napped.
I will post soon on how I got these shots..
from one complete and total amateur photographer to another!
ps. my mom made the hat! so cute right??
Here’s the complete series of my growing bump!
I wore my BLANQI throughout my pregnancy..
helped with my back/leg pain (sciatic nerve issues)
The one photographed below was my white, medium, regular length blanqi.
I started taking the weekly photos at 12 weeks..
when I was still feeling sick but at least able to function.
(missed a few weeks near the end due to…..life.)
I actually have been wearing it even more postpartum.
It helps smooth everything out and makes me feel more trim
as I work off this baby weight!
And by “work off this baby weight” I mean nurse
like a champ and chase my 2 and 4 yr old. :)

Thanks for following a long my pregnancy journey!
and also thanks for all the e-mails..
I am feeling the love and so thankful for the words of
encouragement and congratulations!

15 Comments on Final Baby Book Page & Bump Collage!

1. Francine
    December 2, 2012 at 11:07 pm (2 years ago)

Your little man is precious!! I love how he’s holding onto you in the picture- so sweet. Hope you’re getting some sleep!

2. Jacqualine
    December 2, 2012 at 11:36 pm (2 years ago)

Loved following along…Happy that he arrived safe, healthy, and beautiful! We were due about the same time-my little lady arrived 35 min after the day she was due Nov 23rd :) I am in love with that hat…do you think your mom could tell you what pattern she used?!?!?

3. Grace @ Sense and Simplicity
    December 2, 2012 at 11:44 pm (2 years ago)

What a lovely photo of you with baby on the outside. I can’t believe how much you didn’t seem to get any bigger from week 33 on. Enjoy your little one.

4. Bethany
    December 3, 2012 at 1:42 am (2 years ago)

Congratulations! He is such a cutie :)

5. Sheena
    December 3, 2012 at 1:29 pm (2 years ago)

awesome collage natalie! so incredible to see 9 months rolled into one big picture! i have yet to make one…almost 5 months later!

6. Cortney
    December 3, 2012 at 3:05 pm (2 years ago)

This is so awesome. Wish I did it with my boys, maybe next time. You look gorgeous and the pics of your little guy are amazing! I can’t wait to see how you took and edited them, you have some skill!

7. Simplicity Interrupted
    December 3, 2012 at 4:02 pm (2 years ago)

Natalie, I love that green striped blanket! Gorgeous! Is that homemade?

8. Ruby Jean
    December 3, 2012 at 11:28 pm (2 years ago)

Oh my goodness!!! I just came across your blog,via Pinterest! We just had our baby Nov21 http://shoprubyjean.com/2012/11/a-thanksgiving-baby-story/
    would love for you to stop by. I love how you cataloged your pregnancy. I wish I would of been able to do that. It is so VERY sweet. I am kinda missing being pregnant..Only because I only really get to enjoy the latter part of it. Looking forward to following along with you.
    Blessings
    Angelina

9. Krista
    December 4, 2012 at 5:22 pm (2 years ago)

I love how Micah looks like he is holding onto your belly in your 40th week picture ;) And that first picture of him in the hat is prrrreciooousss!

10. Tracy Over
    December 6, 2012 at 8:23 am (2 years ago)

Great post! how wonderful to have this for him and you.

11. Lisa @ MMT
    December 18, 2012 at 12:17 pm (2 years ago)

How precious! It’s so amazing to see all your photos lined up together and watch as your little guy grew! Congrats!

12. Erica Kaczmarczyk
    January 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm (11 months ago)

Your baby boy is adorable!! It’s funny, I’m 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy and although we can tell that I’ve gained weight, my baby bump is no where near as cute and round as yours! It must be the Blanqi. :)

13. Kimberly
    August 19, 2014 at 5:09 pm (3 months ago)

Would your mom share the pattern for the hat?